Executive Function Coach Employment Opportunities
Picture Youself on Our Team of Talented Professionals
- Flexible Hours
- Quality Training and Supervision
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
We are currently hiring in the following areas:
Executive Function coaches - Boston, Metrowest, MetroNorth, North Shore, specifically Boston, Brookline, Dover, Medfield, Needham, Newton, Wellesley, Sharon, Acton, Arlington, Cambridge, Belmont, Concord, Lexington, Somerville, Sudbury, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Andover, Beverly, Shrewsbury, Worcester
Executive Function coaches - Greater Chicagoland - North Shore and Northwest Suburbs, specifically Arlington Heights, Barrington, Buffalo Grove, Evanston, Oak Park, and Palatine
Executive Function coaches - Southeast Florida - West Palm to Port St. Lucie and surrounding towns, Miami and surrounding towns.
Why become an Executive Function coach at Beyond BookSmart?
- An Executive Function coach makes a significant difference in the lives of his/her students.
- Our Executive Function coaches are provided with high quality training and ongoing professional development.
- Each coach is mentored by a senior level Executive Function coach.
- Our coaches are trained in the use of our over 375 tools and strategies and have access to a library of resources.
- Scheduling is flexible and controlled by the coach. Each coach chooses the hours and days that work best for him/her, and works with families directly to schedule sessions.
- Many of our coaches are also working as teachers, speech-language pathologists, or school psychologists. They often find that Executive Function coaching provides an opportunity to learn new tools, skills, and strategies enabling them to be more effective in working with their students.
- Beyond BookSmart provides each Executive Function coach with clients that are the best fit for him/her, based on the coach’s background and skill set.
- There are opportunities for advancement as we grow local branches and expand nationally.