Executive Function Coach Employment Opportunities
Find out more about Executive Function coaching employment opportunities
We are currently hiring experienced Executive Function Coaches for remote coaching sessions for clients world-wide. Candidates must be a resident of either Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, or Virginia.
Picture Yourself on Our Team of Talented Professionals
- Flexible Hours
- Quality Training and Supervision
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
Why become an Executive Function coach at Beyond BookSmart?
- An Executive Function coach makes a significant difference in the lives of their clients.
- Our Executive Function coaches are provided with high quality training and ongoing professional development.
- Each coach is mentored by a senior level Executive Function coach.
- Our coaches are trained in the use of over 375 tools and strategies and have access to a library of resources.
- Scheduling of sessions is flexible and controlled by the coach. Each coach chooses the hours and days that work best for them to coach.
- Many of our coaches are also working as teachers, speech-language pathologists, or school psychologists. They often find that Executive Function coaching provides an opportunity to learn new tools, skills, and strategies enabling them to be more effective in working with their clients.
- Beyond BookSmart provides each Executive Function coach with clients that are the best fit for them, based on the coach’s background and skill set.
- There are opportunities for advancement as we grow.