Executive Function Coach Employment Opportunities
Find out more about Executive Function coaching employment opportunities
Picture Youself on Our Team of Talented Professionals
- Flexible Hours
- Quality Training and Supervision
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
We are currently hiring in the following areas:
Executive Function coaches - Massachusetts - Boston and surrounding towns including Middlesex county, Norfolk county, Suffolk county, Essex county, and Plymouth country/South Shore
Executive Function coaches - New Jersey - Maplewood, Milburn, Livingston, Jersey City, Hoboken
Executive Function coaches - New York - Including NYC - Brooklyn, DUMBO, Williamsburg, Oyster Bay, Suffolk county, Westchester, Manhattan
Executive Function coaches - South Carolina -Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, Daniel Island, North Charleston, Downtown Charleston, West Ashley, and James Island
Executive Function coaches - Southeast Florida -Miami and South Florida between West Palm Beach and Miami
Why become an Executive Function coach at Beyond BookSmart?
- An Executive Function coach makes a significant difference in the lives of his/her students.
- Our Executive Function coaches are provided with high quality training and ongoing professional development.
- Each coach is mentored by a senior level Executive Function coach.
- Our coaches are trained in the use of our over 375 tools and strategies and have access to a library of resources.
- Scheduling is flexible and controlled by the coach. Each coach chooses the hours and days that work best for him/her, and works with families directly to schedule sessions.
- Many of our coaches are also working as teachers, speech-language pathologists, or school psychologists. They often find that Executive Function coaching provides an opportunity to learn new tools, skills, and strategies enabling them to be more effective in working with their students.
- Beyond BookSmart provides each Executive Function coach with clients that are the best fit for him/her, based on the coach’s background and skill set.
- There are opportunities for advancement as we grow local branches and expand nationally.