Online and International Executive Function Coaching
Online Coaching: Convenient, Flexible, Personalized
Beyond BookSmart coaches use video conferencing to teach students and adults essential Executive Function strategies.
Clients learn to:
- Beat procrastination and manage time
- Plan and prioritize tasks
- Sustain attention and focus while working
- Study more effectively for exams
- Manage test anxiety
- Research and write effectively
Who Benefits From Online Coaching?
- Busy families who want convenient scheduling
- Middle school, high school, and college students
- Adults with busy lives
- Students who are open to learning how to more effectively manage their academic demands
- Clients throughout the world who need expert 1:1 support
How do you know if online coaching may be a good fit for your child?
If you find yourself asking these questions, the answers may lie in challenges with Executive Function skills. Coaching may be one way to address these concerns:
- How can I get my child to turn in their homework on time?
- How can I get my child to study for tests?
How can I help my child manage his/her emotions?
How do I get my child to follow a routine?
How do you know if online coaching may be a good fit for you?
If you find yourself wondering about these concerns below, the answers may lie in challenges with Executive Function skills. Coaching may be one way to address these areas:
- How can I stop procrastinating?
- What are the best ways to organize my work space?
- What are the best apps to use to manage my time?
- How can I create a schedule and stick to it?
- Why am I so overwhelmed?
Find out how online Executive Function coaching can benefit your child.