Executive Function Coaching Results
The Beyond BookSmart Approach Works
Guare and Dawson (Smart But Scattered), Russell Barkley (considered America’s foremost expert on ADHD), and numerous others have made coaching the number one recommendation for supporting students with Executive Function challenges. For some students, the first course of action may be medication, but that alone does not guarantee success. Students need to be taught strategies and to then practice those strategies until they become habits.
Our approach works. We apply research-based methodology in our coaching. Our students' school performance improves and top clinicians and educators readily speak to our success. School professionals, neuropsychologists, psychiatrists, and networking groups consistently recommend us. Most significantly, our parents express consistent satisfaction with the improvements they see.
Results of 2016 Client Satisfaction Survey
Of all Beyond BookSmart clients responding who have had coaching for at least 6 months:
- 90% see positive changes in their children (or themselves), due to coaching
- 82% see a reduction in “homework battles” or stress
- 87% see progress in their children (or themselves), due to coaching
- 79% see improvements in grades
- 85% would recommend Beyond BookSmart to other parents
Find out how Executive Function coaching can benefit your child.