Greater Effectiveness for Students
Many students have difficulty managing their academic demands. Even bright students can lack the skills to be productive and effective learners.
Beyond BookSmart works with students to help them become more effective. Our students attend private schools or public schools. What many have in common is that their results in school don’t match their potential to achieve — or, they are working themselves to exhaustion to maintain good grades. In either scenario, the missing link is knowing how to work effectively.
We work with:
- Bright students with difficulty completing work
- Overscheduled students who could benefit from learning how to better prioritize
- Disorganized students who have trouble with long-term projects or papers
- Impulsive students who struggle with focus and persisting with their work
- Anxious students who struggle with test-taking or perfectionism
Our students’ challenges include:
- ADHD, Executive Function weaknesses, or other learning differences
- Emotional challenges
- No formal learning diagnosis but trouble managing schoolwork
- A need to fine-tune work habits in rigorous academic environments
- Students with diverse learning styles who feel frustrated and discouraged, especially when their challenges are perceived as laziness
Our coaches provide students such as these the encouragement, strategies, and insight they need to become more effective and more confident learners.
Find out how Executive Function coaching can benefit your child.